|This article is a stub. Help the Sense8 Wiki by expanding it. Thank you!|
|“||Angelica called him Whispers, never look him in the eye. Never.||”|
Whispers hunts sensates by using an eye contact connection. He uses the connection to visit his target, and see and hear what they see and hear. He uses this knowledge to hunt down and capture his target, and then torture them until they give him information about the rest of their cluster. He has also shown the ability to control the bodies of sensates who have been lobotomized (such as Niles Bolger in W. W. N. Double D?) as he would a puppet. His overall goal is to neutralize or kill any sensate that isn't affiliated with BPO.
Whispers has several aliases. In Metzger's phone, his phone number is under the name Dr. Matheson. When Metzger is pleading for his life, he calls him Milton. (W. W. N. Double D?). When Whispers arrives at the home of Amanita's mother, he uses the name Dr. William Friedman. (We Will All Be Judged by the Courage of Our Hearts).
The whereabouts of anyone else in Whispers' cluster is currently unknown. According to Angelica all the members of Whispers' cluster are dead and he still talks to them in his sleep.
to be added
Whispers is an enigmatic sensate whom had been speculated to have slaughtered his own clustermates under the guise of scientific discoveries. After being employed to the Biologic Preservation Organization, he began work to lobotimize sensates, killing each one he came across; because of his masochistic desires, many sensates across the world have labeled him "the Cannibal."
Despite this, Whispers has shown some passion towards humans, marrying his wife Elizabeth and procreating, having a daughter Chelsea. Though, he continues to focus heavily in his work for BPO and the capture of the August 8 Cluster since their rescue of Riley Gunnardottir.
Non-Cluster Sensates Edit
- Angelica Turing: to be added
- Jonas Maliki: Former Employee, who turned agaist him.
- Sara Patrell: Whispers became close to Sara Patrell under the guise of being a tutor. During his time spent with her, he soon learned that she was an unborn sensate and, soon, experimented on her. Ultimately, however, she died.
- Will Gorski: Though they did not initially interact then, Whispers encountered a young Gorski in a hidden laboratory. He attempted to get the child to look him in his eyes but failed.
Through Jonas Maliki, Whispers continued to taunt of eventually capturing him and his cluster. The two men established unintentional eye contact upon a glance in the glass windows of an elevator and, as he chased Gorski and Gunnardottir, began to taunt and gloat that he would not be able to truly escape.
- Wolfgang Bogdanow: to be added
- Lila Facchini: to be added
Inside the Cluster Edit
- Not much is known about his connection to his cluster, but Angelica Turing and Jonas Maliki mentioned that he commonly speaks to his clustermates in his dreams despite their deaths.
- Elizabeth: to be added
- Michael Gorski: Whispers visited Will Gorski's father physical during the long standing hide. While there, they spoke about his son, taunting Gorski. During the conversation, Whispers aided in Michael's alcoholism and attempted to persuade him that his son was a criminal. Despite this, Michael expressed that he wished for Will's return.
|Appearances of Whispers|
- Investigative and Tactical Skills
- to be added