Visiting is an act done by sensates who have made eye contact or are in the same cluster. Visiting sensates are transported to the location of another sensate, occasionally switching between both of their locations.
Visitors experience the following supernatural events when visiting:
- Can only be seen and heard by the sensate they are visiting.
- Can communicate with the sensate they are visiting, regardless of language barriers.
- Can feel the same sensations as the person they are visiting.
- Can vaguely read the thoughts and feelings of the person they are visiting.
- In special cases, sensates visiting the same person can see and interact with each other, provided they are from the same cluster or have all previously made eye contact.
Visiting is the most common method of interacting with a sensate. However, it may not always be desirable. Whispers tracks clusters by making eye contact with a sensate and visiting them to find their location. He then tracks them down and kidnaps them, forcing them to reveal the locations of the rest of the cluster.