Season Two is the second season of Netflix's Sense8. It it comprised of a Christmas Special episode that was released on December 23, 2016, and ten regular episodes which were available for streaming on Netflix on May 5, 2017. The season began with "A Christmas Special" and ended with "You Want a War?".
On June 1, 2017, Netflix announced that the show had been cancelled, making season two the final season. However, following mass fan protest, complaints and renewal petitions, Netflix announced on June 29 that it would produce a two-hour finale special to give the show a proper ending.
- Toby Onwumere as Capheus Onyango, a matatu driver in Nairobi and a passionate fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme who is trying to earn money to buy AIDS medicine for his mother
- Doona Bae as Sun Bak, daughter of a powerful Seoul businessman and a burgeoning star in the underground kickboxing world.
- Jamie Clayton as Nomi Marks, a trans woman hacktivist and blogger living in San Francisco with her girlfriend Amanita. She was born Michael but changed her name to Nomi.
- Tina Desai as Kala Dandekar, a university-educated pharmacist and devout Hindu in Mumbai who is engaged to marry a man she does not love.
- Tuppence Middleton as Riley Blue, an Icelandic DJ living in London who is trying to escape a troubled past.
- Max Riemelt as Wolfgang Bogdanow, a Berlin locksmith and safe-cracker who has unresolved issues with his late father and participates in organized crime.
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Lito Rodriguez, a closeted actor of Basque background living in Mexico City with his boyfriend Hernando.
- Brian J. Smith as Will Gorski, a Chicago police officer haunted by an unsolved murder from his childhood.
- Freema Agyeman as Amanita Caplan
- Terrence Mann as Mr. Whispers
- Anupam Kher as Sanyam Dandekar
- Naveen Andrews as Jonas Maliki
- Daryl Hannah as Angelica Turing
Episode List Edit
|A Christmas Special||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||December 23, 2016||#2x01|
|Scandals, surprises and celebrations deepen the Sensates' bond as they work to rebuild their lives and outmaneuver Whispers.|
|Who Am I?||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x02|
|Will and Whispers each race to piece together the other's location, while Lito heads to his first movie premiere since the photos leaked.|
|Obligate Mutualisms||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x03|
|The Sensates make contact with a key figure in BPO. Ripped from her prison cell, Sun sends out a plea for help. Wolfgang meets an intriguing stranger.|
|Polyphony||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: James McTeigue||May 5, 2017||#2x04|
|Kala and Capheus are caught in the middle of angry protests. Lito looks into a journalist's disappearance and uncovers new info on Angelica's cluster.|
|Fear Never Fixed Anything||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: James McTeigue||May 5, 2017||#2x05|
|Bug hits on a solution to Nomi's legal troubles, new cracks begin to appear in Kala's perfect life, and the Sensates consider a bold change of plans.|
|Isolated Above, Connected Below||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x06|
|While Capheus enjoys a welcome surprise, Lito makes a splash at a high-profile event. Riley works to gain the trust of a Sensate she saw at the rave.|
|I Have No Room In My Heart For Hate||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x07|
|Will asks an old friend for help as Riley embarks on a risky journey. Kala makes a troubling discovery. Sun has an intense encounter in the cemetery.|
|All I Want Right Now Is One More Bullet||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Dan Glass||May 5, 2017||#2x08|
|A familiar face comes back from the dead, a depressed Lito turns to Sun for comfort, and Lila lures Wolfgang into a trap.|
|What Family Actually Means||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x09|
|A family wedding stirs up more trouble for Nomi. Daniela goes all out to land Lito the perfect role. One of the Sensates faces a devastating loss.|
|If All the World's a Stage, Identity Is Nothing But a Costume||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Tom Tykwer||May 5, 2017||#2x10|
|Sun moves ahead with her undercover mission, while Lito heads to Hollywood for the audition of a lifetime. Capheus prepares for his first big speech.|
|You Want a War?||Writer: Lana Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski||Director: Lana Wachowski||May 5, 2017||#2x11|
|At the gala, Sun braces for a showdown with her brother. Soon a dire new threat sends the Sensates scrambling to save another member of their cluster.|