|This article is a stub. Help the Sense8 Wiki by expanding it. Thank you!|
Hernando Fuentes lost his parents on New Years in a crash. Every New Years since, he visits their grave and tell them about his life.
His first date with Lito Rodriguez was spent at an art museum in Mexico. There, Hernando speaks to Lito in great, passionate detail about one particular masterpiece. Eventually, the constant talking drove his date insane that they shared a kiss and was fellatio'd in the restroom of the museum.
Hernando and Lito stayed together since, but their relationship was placed secondary to the actor's career, to which Hernando allows.
Hernando is Lito's boyfriend. They keep their relationship a secret as Lito fears coming out will ruin his career. Hernando and Lito are close friends with Daniela, who poses as Lito's girlfriend in public.
Hernando left Lito when he allowed Daniela to return to her abusive ex-boyfriend, Joaquin, to prevent him from leaking explicit photos of the couple together. Hernando explains to Lito that he "...can't be with someone who would allow someone else to be hurt in order to protect their career." Hernando and Lito reunite after Lito rescues Daniela with the help of Wolfgang but at the risk of Joaquin releasing the photographs to the public.
- I Am Also A We
- Smart Money Is on the Skinny Bitch
- What's Going On?
- Art Is Like Religion
- W. W. N. Double D?
- We Will All Be Judged by the Courage of Our Hearts
- Death Doesn't Let You Say Goodbye
- What Is Human?
- Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes
- "Love, like art, must always be free." to Lito in their first date.
- "The problem is, honey, that you don't have a cock." to Daniela.
- "In the end, we will all be judged by the courage of our hearts" to Lito, quoting Lito's line from one of his movies.
- "Because the eyes of the beholder find not just beauty where they want, but also shallowness, ugliness, confusion...prejudice." to Mr. Valles.
- "Love is art made public" to his students.