|“||Don't look at him. That's how he got me.||”|
The eye contact connection may be undesirable. Whispers commonly uses this connection to hunt his targets.
While not explicitly explained, season 2 shows numerous cross-clusters links being established without proper and direct eye contact. Some kind of mutual glance is still needed, but the conditions are clearly less strict than what was hinted previously. For example, quickly skimming through a crowd of people could be enough, should another sensate be watching you. Blockers prevent the formation of these connections.
Known connections Edit
- Angelica and Whispers, occurs off-screen at an unknown moment.
- Riley and Yrsa, formed in Riley's childhood.
- Will and Sara, formed in Will's childhood.
- Jonas and Nomi, formed during the San Fracisco Pride Parade. (I Am Also a We)
- Jonas and Will, when Jonas finds Will in Chicago. (I Am Also a We)
- Jonas and Whispers, occurs off-sceen while Jonas is a prisoner of BPO.
- Will and Whispers, occurs during the Iceland escape. (I Can't Leave Her)
- Wolfgang and Lila, formed when they meet in Berlin. (Obligate Mutualisms)
- Riley and Mr. Hoy, formed at Riley's concert in Amsterdam. (Fear Never Fixed Anything)
- Riley and Bodhi, formed at Riley's concert in Amsterdam. (Fear Never Fixed Anything)
- Riley and Puck, formed at Riley's concert in Amsterdam. (Fear Never Fixed Anything)
- Capheus and four other sensates, formed during Capheus' speech. (If All the World's a Stage, Identity Is Nothing But A Costume)
- Sun and Puck, after he helped her evade police capture. (You Want a War?)
- Wolfgang and Whispers, occurs during Wolfgang's capture by BPO. (You Want a War?)